Sunday, July 17, 2011
it's all over.
Harry Potter. Harry Potter is over and is one of the best things that has ever happened to this earth if not the best. I attended the midnight, actually 12:19 to be exact premiere with my chums. It was so good!! I wanted to go and see it again and again! It's so sad to think that it is all over. Guess I'm starting the books again:) Got home from Harry Potter, watched some OC, then went to youth conference. Yup, no sleep. Drove to Moab. Went RIVER RAFTING. So freaking fun. Constant water fights and chucking people out of the rafts out of no where. Basically all I did this past week was watch the OC. It's so addicting, my sisters and I are obsessed. You know what else is great? The song "West Coast" by Coconut Records. Taylor's birthday was also this week. We only had 3 cakes (heavy sarcasm) Then later in the week we ended up with more cupcakes, frosting, and cake balls. Always have sugar..gross. Well fellow bloggers (mostly Shaunie) I hope you enjoy my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment