
You know those days when you're just sad and you don't exactly know why? And when you just want to be all alone? Yeah, that would be me today. It's really just starting to hit me that I am losing almost all my friends to Timpanogos High. Mainly Stephanie Kirk. My bestest friend. Or Diana Marsh. I can tell her everything and she's always there for me. Or my 8th grade friends. I'm leaving them all. One of my best friends was an 8th grader, that's also why I'm sad. I've lost one of my best friends over the past couple months. It's been terrible living without him. So, a shout out to people I'll miss. Steph, Deena, Tyler, and everyone else I care about. Some depressing songs that fit my mood right now:
Almost Lover: A Fine Frenzy
West Coast: Coconut Records
Kiss Me Slowly: Parachute
Vienna: Billy Joel
Sums up me today. Exactly three weeks left of Summer 2011. It's been fantastic, but on the other hand I'm excited for high school.
Word for the day: bittersweet.
Signing off, toodaloo, readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment