Sunday, October 2, 2011

High School?





Basically haven't blogged since middle of the summer? K cool. Well here's an update on what's happened:
1. My iPod broke. On July 26. I'm dying.
2. I got my permit:) (it's about time)
3. I'm a sophomore, with lots of new friends.
4. Teran came home from Ecuador.
5. Tessa, Tristan, and Tim are my best friends.
6. I'm 16 in 16 days:)
7. Aaand, I'm still obsessed with Erik Hassle. (Currently listening to him)

So first subject. Boys? Long story, yes I like someone. Will it go anywhere besides my daydreams? Probably not. Do I want to go on a date with him in 16 days? Obviously.
Next update. Cheer. Two best friends quit. I was a loner for a bit, it's getting better now. I am a back spot-kinda scary at times. Our team has had 18 injuries (that I can remember). Some were minor, some major. I'm nervous (and so are my parents) that I'm next to get injured. Competition Team Try outs? Week from tomorrow. Scared out of my shorts, yes, I am. Only 20 make the team, and we have 26. Wish me luck!!
Last, what do I do with my life? Friday nights consist of cheering every home and away game. Saturdays? Partying with Tessa and Tristan. Drive around and take turns driving, having the best adventure of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment