Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hooray.

This weekend? The best one ever. Friday= 11-11-11. It was very well spent. Decorated for Sadie Hawkin's dance. Then I went to Lyndi's to do Yoga, but instead we just chilled with Connor, Matt, Alex, and Lex. Consisted of driving around, eating an 11:11 cake (made be Lex), having a dance party in the rec parking lot, and sitting outside on the porchy. Saturday: Sadie's. It was so fun! I went with Eli Hebdon and it was a blast. We went ice skating (only fell twice I might add:) for the day date then went to Riverwoods and got hot chocolate and walked around. Then we had dinner and went to the dance. I love how funny and weird my friends are, the dance was awesome. After, we came over to my housie and watched The Dark Knight. Dropped everyone off at like 1:30. Needless to say, it was an awesome weekend:) And a chum of mine made the Coldplay CD for me and it is the only thing I've been listening to; it's stellar. Back to reality, I have homework to do. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment