Wow, not that i haven't blogged in forever or anything... I've been soo busy! What's happened since I updated?
1. Cheer: State Competition
Got second and my team was pretty content. Although, we did not work our butts off for second. There's always next year...As well as Nationals next year; which could be sketchy, since we're getting a new coach.

I love my friends.

2. Drivers Ed. started
I can finally get my freaking license! Not that I got my permit in June and my birthday was in October...Now I will have freedom-with a shared car.
3. Track Training
Pre-Conditioning has started for me. I need to be in top physical form for track season this year. Not sure if I'm doing any sprints (100, 200, 400, 4x4, 800), but I am most likely doing high jump.
That is mostly all that is going on in my life, to say the least. Cheer is slowly ending and winding down-just as I've become friends with the seniors. It will be very nice to have a 2 month break, then to come back and be a jr! I've been home for about 4 hours all week long, it's been uber stressful. Sweethearts is this weekend and I am absolutely stoked:) Pictures will be posted soon. As for now, I will try and get back into my regular blogging sched. Just a note: Sophomore year ends in 4 months, then I will be 1/3 done with high school. And I turn 18 next year. I'm gonna live it up while I can.
Song of the Week: Graveyard Girl by M83
No comments:
Post a Comment