Yes, only 60 days. I can definitely endure that. This year has gone by too fast though. Especially with cheer. It's been over for about a month now and try outs are in 2 1/2 weeks. We're gonna have a different coaching staff and I'm stoked, I'm just nervous and I'm not quite sure why. Also, I turn 18 next year, meaning I gotta be reckless while I can. Like going to the beach with fireworks, or exploring an abandoned slaughter house with a big group of friends. Or driving through the mountains to get to 3 story and walking through underground tunnels. I always thought teenagers did the dumbest stuff and were the biggest idiots. Now that I think of it though, I do the exact same things. And it's because it's fun (as long as we don't actually get into trouble, which we never have). What else are we gonna do? Meeting new friends is always the best, right? Yes, I love making new friends. Especially when your "old" friends decide they just all the sudden don't need you anymore. Clearly, I'll just make new ones. Today was General Conference and it was amazing as always! I didn't fall asleep once this time! My bunny kept me awake. I've started to like country the past few weeks. I used to love it, then I hated it again, and now i love it. It just brings and makes so many memories. I cannot stand twangy country though, I'm very picky about it, so I only like some. Well sorry that this post is so jumbled, but I don't care. Feel free to comment or tell me your reaction by checking a box below! Have a grand week my friends:)
Song of the week: Good Girl by Carrie Underwood
P.S. Congratulations to my best friend, Caroline, for taking Nationals with her drill team this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment