Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I always think of things to blog about, then I forget the next day., hence my absence from blogging. My life lately has been nothing but exhaustion. I go to school, do homework, go to cheer, do more homework, then go to bed. Fatigued is a perfect word to currently describe me. Today was a good day, however! I did my running handspring tuck all on my own. And not just once:) Confidence and motivation.That's all it takes. Life will be so much easier if we just figure that out now. Just one foot in front of the other, and don't cheat yourself. Prom is in 2 days and I am absolutely stoked!! After that, we have just 3 weeks of school left. Then its summertime. Let's be real, who's not looking forward to Summer 2012?:)
Last year summer adventures with the chums.

No comments:

Post a Comment