Saturday, June 30, 2012

Absence

I have been home twice the past 2 weeks and now I'm home to stay! I was at girls camp, came home, then went to cheer camp. It's sad to think that I only have one more year of both camps. I had a blast, made new friends, and many new memories. And now it's already July, the part of Summer where I get bored and miss everyone. School should start in about 3 weeks. I love July, for one reasons: I don't have to wake up at 5 and go to cheer for 3 1/2 hours! I woke up at 9:30 today and it was bliss. 

 Before we performed.
 Love my roomies.

 PG, Bingham, Alta, Staff
 Spirit Stick! Every single day:)
 Monkeys. We like to move it!
 We're noobs and take pictures in our shadow 




our team 2012-2013
:)
 We heart tennis.
 G Camp.

 Strawberry Days Parade-Juniors.
Stunting at practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment