Summer is over. No more long nights, sleeping until 11, swimming, golfing, playing Nintendo, sneaking out, the list goes on. I will have to pay tribute with a post to Summer 2012 soon. But life, doesn't get much harder than that. How is it right now? 7 hours of school, 3 hours of cheer, 4 hours of work. My day ends at 8:30, then I start my homework around 9:30. I guess you could say I get a little stressed. School's hard. It's hard when you are looking forward to an awesome class with your best friend, then someone you strongly dislike, who is in love with your best friend, walks into the class. Life's rough. Cheer's extremely hard. On the bright side, I have excelled and reached some of my goals. I got my standing doubles to a tuck, round off tuck, and round off hand spring tuck. May not seem like much, but I have worked hard on my tumbling this year. I'm already a junior, which is crazy, because it seems as if I just walked into Oak Canyon as a young, naive 8th grader. We've moved on to bigger and better things. Dating, harder classes, taking the ACT. Speaking of dating, Homecoming is coming up, it should be fun...Well right now I should really be working on Algebra 2 but I think I'll go to sleep. Wow Megan, already procrastinating, good job. Not. Goal of the week: be happy!
"Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too."
No comments:
Post a Comment