

I'm pretty sure this week was the longest thing of my life. What happened? I can barely even remember. On Monday, I watched the football game with the bro and my sisters. Wednesday was the first snowfall of the season! I was so happy, unlike everyone else. But after cheering in the cold, I decided I only like snow when I'm inside. On Thursday, I ran errands with Amber and drove her around. I love driving her car. Ate ate Flaming Wok where this guy tried "selling" his number to me for a dollar. Went to the game at Lone Peak! We thought we had no chance. We actually didn't loose to that much. Final score: 17-0. Not too bad. And the game was on T.V. so I'm glad we didn't get totally killed. Although, we nearly froze to death cheering for two and a half hours. Today, watched "Glee" and "The New Girl" online instead of going to seminary:), took an accounting test, presented a project in AP Environmental Science, talked to everyone at lunch, and went to Spanish that lasted approximately 12 and a half days. Today, I am going to do nothing. My best friend is busy tonight, so I'm hanging out with other people around 9. Should be an interesting night. And yes, my fireplace is on and I'm wearing a Christmas red shirt:) Well I love you all, fellow blog readers. That, what 2 of you? Well thank you:)
No comments:
Post a Comment