Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Young and Reck

I have made a decision. My life needs to be more young and reckless. I mean, it's high school. If you waste your time not being a rebel and never being reckless, you won't even have fun. I've definitely done some young and reck things this past year. Like walking through an underground tunnel, pulling all-nighters and spending them walking all around my neighborhood, and doorbell ditching stuff to ask kids to Sadie's:) Yes, this week has had it's ups and downs, and yes, it's only Tuesday. So for cheer, we're going to nationals! I'm stoked, man. Something I hate today? Awkward friendships. Something I love today? "Somewhere Only We Know" by the Glee Cast. Obviously I'm playing it on replay:) please listen to it. My apologies fellow bloggers, I'm going to start updating more. For now, I have an AP Environmental Science test to study for.

No comments:

Post a Comment