
Holy Jamalama! I haven't posted in like 9 years. So much has happened. So, I asked that kid to Sadie's. And we're going and I'm really happy about that:) Fall Break? Sand Dunes with like my favorite people ever. The Asay family. We jumped in the sand and rode around the dunes. On one of them, I was going up and I starting sliding down the hill, I blacked out, then I just remember crawling out from under the four wheeler. I had almost bit a hole through my bottom lip and my front tooth was loose and lower than the other one. It freaked me out so bad. Then on Saturday we rode on a trail all day. We crossed a river 52 times-no exaggeration. This week:
Sunday: Tim, Mase, and Griff cam and visited me and Cate on Sunday:) that was nice.
Monday: Cheer class-didn't do anything because I don't want my tooth falling out. Talked to him like all of lunch.
Tuesday: Went o the mall with my mum. Talked to my old best friends who are freshmen, that was grand, even though they act too cool for me now. Talked to him again:)
Wednesday: Didn't talk to him...HOMEWORK. AP Environmental Science kills me. Cheer party.
Thursday: Prolly gonna consist of the last volleyball game against Riverton!
Friday: Take my finals and be stress free!
Current favorite bands: Vampire Weekend (have loved them for like 2 years now) and Blind Pilot.
Fact of the day: I make to-do lists of things I have already done because I LOVE checking things off and feeling accomplished:)
oh. and p.s. christmas music for megan has officially started:)
dear meg.
ReplyDeletehave i ever mentioned how much i love you?
cause i do. (:
i LOVE vampire weekend. soo much.
and the checklist thing? totally do that.
sincerely, brit. (:
dear brit,
ReplyDeletei love you too girl:)
and yes i love reading your blog! thanks for commenting on mine!