Life is so good! I have a job, the best friends anyone could ask for, and school is great! Summer is just around the corner, which is good motivation to go keep the grades up; just 4 more weeks and I will no longer be a junior! Crazy, huh?! I will be a senior! I'm looking at colleges right now, specifically Southern Virginia University.
Last week I made the biggest decision I have ever had to make in my life: whether or not to do cheer for my Senior year. I fasted and prayed about it, and just felt like I wasn't supposed to try out. So all my friends show up to try outs and my coach was wondering where I was and I wasn't there..it broke my heart to make this decision, because cheer was my LIFE. All I did was cheer. Everyday in the summer, 5:30-9 am. During school, I had practices everyday for 3 hours, plus games for almost every sport, preparing for competitions and the biggest and best part of the year, Nationals. Nationals was the best experience! We took third place in the Super Large Varsity Show Cheer Advanced division-the highest, most advanced division in the entire nation! It's been hard trying to be okay with my decision, but it will get better over time.
Spring Break was amazing too! Went to California with the cousins and our aunt; had a total girls trip! Spent a whole week in Temecula and at like EVERY beach. We went to Newport, Ocean, Laguna, and Oceanside. It was SO much fun! We layed out, swam in the freezing water, rode beach cruisers RIGHT by the beach, did tucks on the beach, and even saw some friends on the beach! (Skyler Munson, Sawyer Norman, AaronWilliams)
We had MORP last weekend, which was such a party! We had the best group of friends and it was a great day! Girls choice dances aren't usually my favorite, but this one will go down in the books. Last weekend was also Big Bird's graduation from BYU! He graduated with a degree in chemical engineering, he is seriously a genius!
Spring Break was amazing too! Went to California with the cousins and our aunt; had a total girls trip! Spent a whole week in Temecula and at like EVERY beach. We went to Newport, Ocean, Laguna, and Oceanside. It was SO much fun! We layed out, swam in the freezing water, rode beach cruisers RIGHT by the beach, did tucks on the beach, and even saw some friends on the beach! (Skyler Munson, Sawyer Norman, AaronWilliams)
We had MORP last weekend, which was such a party! We had the best group of friends and it was a great day! Girls choice dances aren't usually my favorite, but this one will go down in the books. Last weekend was also Big Bird's graduation from BYU! He graduated with a degree in chemical engineering, he is seriously a genius!
Life is always better when you like someone too..haha sounds pathetic, but not gonna lie, it's way better than not liking anyone. PROM is coming up too, and I am waay stoked! It's the last thing to look forward to before summer. This summer better be as memorable as 2012. Just hoping life can stay grand until then :)
MORP
BEFORE NATIONALS
DISNEYLAND
BEFORE FINALS (in 1st place)
TOWER OF TERROR
TUCK
GRADUATION
Songs to check out:
Shot For Me: Drake
Youth: Daughter
Oblivion: M83
Step: Vampire Weekend
Tongue Tied: Grouplove





No comments:
Post a Comment