Tuesday, January 21, 2014

oh hey

Wow, I have not written in like 9 months and obviously a lot has happened. Summer was fine, senior year started, some of my best friends left on missions, I stopped cheering, I got into college, and I started voice lessons. In the July, we went to Oregon and Washington and it was absolutely perfect and lovely. Someday I hope to live in Oregon. Something about the beach, the clouds, the trees, everything just draws me in. Life is pretty swell right now. My senior year is nothing that I had expected at all. It's not fun, nor sociable, but if I just don't think about the school part, it's pretty great. I don't have a full schedule and I am in two English classes, English 1010 and English 12. With getting into college and everything (USU and U of U), I 1. need to decide where to go and 2. decide NOW what I want to do for the rest of my life. Anything art, like writing, drawing, or painting fascinates me. Psychology is also an interest of mine, but now where would that get me? These are some of the biggest decisions I'll ever make and I hope to get answers to my prayers soon enough. And as for the love life. Well we won't go into details, but we'll say it's pretty great:) Until next time, which could very well be in a few months, I am going to live life while I can. 












Songs to look up:
Naive: The Kooks
What Sarah Said: Death Cab for Cutie
I Lived: OneRepublic
Quesadilla: Walk the Moon
Together: The XX


No comments:

Post a Comment