Monday, March 3, 2014

My Life is a Roller Coaster that Only Goes Up

I need to keep telling myself that, because life is hard. It's stressful, full of hard decisions, and worst of all, goodbyes. My best friend leaves for the MTC in two days and part of me already feels empty. It's the most heartbreaking, yet heartwarming feeling because I wouldn't want him doing anything else:) School keeps getting more and more pointless as the days go by. Last week I was sick, then decided to go to school and my day went like this: In Seminary, we had a "war" and threw paper balls at each other. In Ceramics, we had a waffle party, and in AP Psychology, we looked at PG's old yearbooks from the 20's. Needless to say, my senioritis is getting worse. My job is getting soo old, I need to find a new one pronto, preferably more than minimum wage ha. With college coming up, everything becomes 10x more stressful as well. Tuition, housing, scholarships, my major, if I'll have a car or not...the list goes freaking on. Only three months left of high school then I'll be off to Logan in the fall. All alone. With no twin, or any friends. It's a scary world, my friends, and I have barely experienced any of it. However, all of my missionary friends are amazing examples of how to stay strong through tough times. 

I have the best best friend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment