McCall left on her mission, graduation is in 33 school days, I got asked to Prom, I applied for housing at college, and signed up for classes and orientation. Life is good. It's hard, but it's good. These past couple months have definitely been a test of my faith. I don't know if I've ever prayed and cried more to be honest. Graduation could not come any faster and I am absolutely thrilled to no longer say I am in high school.
Jaden is doing great in the MTC. He is definitely ready to leave though, and he will in 2 weeks, the same day as McCall. They ran into each other during General Conference and got a picture!! It was so good to see their smiling faces.
Having school until 2:30 everyday, with work 3-9, and homework and trying to find time for the gym has kept my life quite busy. I love being busy, but when I don't have time to relax for one second, that gets old real quick. We had Spring Break, and I worked full time everyday 10-7 and went to Erica's cabin with all the girls. Cheer tryouts are this week and it's weird that I won't be trying out! Other than that, life is pretty much the same-it's completely changed since March began. It's a good new, but still a hard new.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment