If you know what movie that is from, then I love you (*hint hint Ferris Bueller's Day Off*)
It's been months since I've last written my past over-dramatic blog posts and lots has changed in my life. My last day at Jamberry is tomorrow, I move to college in nearly 12 days, and I have some pretty good friends. I hung out with friends from high school the other day and it was so odd. It has become rather regular to only spend my time with 22-26 year olds. They are so much more fun and don't care about being "chill down homies wholike booties and twerking" as much of my high school friends are.
things i've crossed off my bucket list this summa
- working out everyday
- i LOVE hiking now, who knew?
- i almost burnt down BYU on a date last week
- played arcade games for probably the first time
- slept under the stars
- write missionary friends
- watch fireworks
- boating
- star gazing
- be happy
- dennys
- beach volleyball
- snow cones
- swimming
things i have remaining
- rent a puppy
- tandem bike riding
- rollerblade/longboard on canal
- bike up to bridal veil
- sew something
- color me mine
- camping
- hot pots
- hike timp
- outdoor movie
- baseball
- star wars/LOTR marathons
- tennis
- picnic
comment below if you would like to join me on my new adventure that i have 12 days to do. Ferris Bueller and I have a lot in common and I don't want to miss out on my youth and adolescence. To be honest, being 18 and hanging out with 23 years olds everyday rocks but I'm always "a baby" "a 12 year old because i just went to prom." But whatever, I'm only 18 (soon to be 19) once.
that's all for now. see ya..sometime.
pictures are from senior pictures, prom, easter, spirit bowl, senior dinner dance, painting the G, and trek
music recommendations: indie dance station on pandora

.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment